• Character Design for Casual Game

    Ga-Gang

    Pink-Gear

    Super-Duper

    Nurse-Ese

    Terrorist

    Waalayer

    Diver

    Character Design for Hyper Casual Games

    All the models are Modelled and Textured by me XD

    Sale: [OPEN]

    If you are interested in the models for you game or for anything, then please contact me on freelancer or mail me at ledothbusiness@gmail.com

    Visit the Home Pages and Scroll down to find Connect, it will redirect you to Freelancer, There DM me, will discuss there.


  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    CONNECT ON FREELANCER!

    Contact me in Freelancer, Will discus the details there.

    Search This Blog

    Powered by Blogger.

    Blog Archive

    ADDRESS

    AR,NORTH-EAST INDIA

    EMAIL

    contact-ledothbusiness@gmail.com
    hitesh.ledoth@gmail.com